➧ Is Guitar Doctor still doing any work and selling strings, etc. in light of the current pandemic?
Yes, we're doing "curbside" dropoff and pickup only. We are still here and working on guitars but NOT open for walk-in customers.
And if you need strings, picks, cables, etc., please give us a call ✆(781-447-4520) we can have what you need ready for you.
✴What we're doing is:
1) You call us and tell us what you need and we can both talk about it.
2) Then we can take your information and pre-write your job tag.
3) When you bring it here, we ask that you phone us from the parking lot in front of the store to let us know that you are here.
4) We come out and get the item from you.
5) We call you and let you know when it's done.
6) You call us when you get here to pick it up.
7) You can give your payment info on the phone then or you could do it beforehand when we let you know that it's ready for you.
8) We bring the item out to you.
9) ...Everybody's happy and safe! Please be aware that this thing is still here, no matter what we might wish.
So I hope that this makes sense. Please feel free to give us a call at ✆781-447-4520 during business hours:
Tuesday thru Friday: 10am - 6pm EST
Saturday: 10am - 4pm EST
659 Bedford St.
Whitman, MA 02382 USA
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com